Dental CrownAn Overview
Dental crowns are used to restore teeth that are cracked, broken or crooked as well as teeth that have decay or undergone a root canal. A dental crown can be custom designed to color match your natural teeth and can help add stability to your oral foundation.
Dental crowns add strength and protect your natural teeth, improving their function and overall esthetics. We use porcelain dental crowns in our Fallston dentist office for the natural looking, long lasting, and stable results.
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking, or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t enough tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
Lazer & Associates is conveniently located at 1810 Bel Air Road in Fallston, Maryland. We serve patients in the Fallston and Bel Air area. We gladly welcome new patients. Call 410-994-2627 for an appointment or more information or request an appointment online.